BATÀ is an 8-channel passive vactrol VCA/LPG.
It can be used as a signal mixer since each output is normalized to the next one. In this configuration the modulation – V input – of each channel is not mixed, only the outputs are combined.
- 2 VCA – voltage controlled attenuators 0 to 1
- 2 distinct first order LPG
- 2 distinct second order LPG – medium attenuation
- 2 third order LPG – heavy attenuation
- Signal combiner and mixer
- Works both with audio and CV as a inputs
- it doesn’t draw current, the module is passive
- width 6HP
- depth 28mm
email us at email@example.com